среда, 30 мая 2012 г.

Whitney_Houston.avi

Whitney_Houston.aviMarried couple Laura and Alex Pelech lives in Kiev, Ukraine. Alex graduated from Kiev Academy of Arts, while Laura is a self-taught painter. They have been designing interiors of apartments, houses and offices for more than 10 years. Here's Laura's comment on the inspiration of the painting "Jesus Loves Me" which the painters have dedicated to the memory of Whitney Houston: "I had never been a Whitney Houston fanatical admirer, but the news of her death saddened me just like it saddened many people all over the world. I listened to the Los Angeles news and mourned over her premature demise. Few weeks after Whitney's death, I happened to watch one of her final performances of the song "Jesus Loves Me" on television. The first few lines of the song sounded and... It is difficult to explain. I clearly saw a sunset glow in front of me and Whitney stepping over the clouds. Scattered high-heeled shoes, a broadsheet fluttering in the wind and a saxophone solo under the darkening sky." "I had been tormented by this vision for a few days and decided to share it with my husband. Alex heard me out and took my idea very seriously." "I suppose we should paint a picture", - he said - "Let it be a reminder to the world of the Great Pop Diva. The picture has a size of 87cm by 62 cm. She wrote on watercolor paper in mixed media watercolor + gouache + pastel. Супруги Laura and Alex Pelech проживают в городе Киеве на Украине. Алекс окончил Киевскую художественную академию, Лара - художник <b>...</b>
Длительность: 3:35



Скриншоты к видео
Whitney_Houston.avi
Видео Whitney_Houston.avi Video Whitney_Houston.avi Whitney_Houston.avi

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.